- 1). Clean the butcher board before disinfecting it. Use a rag and soapy water to clean the board and then use another clean rag to rinse.
- 2). Mix bleach and water to make a disinfectant. Use 1 tablespoon of bleach for every quart of water. Put the solution in a spray bottle, if possible.
- 3). Spray the butcher board with the bleach solution. If you don't have a spray bottle, use a nylon brush or rag and dip it in the solution. Wring out the rag before use.
- 4). Scrub the butcher board with the rag or brush in circular motions, according to Reader's Digest. Then, rinse the butcher board by wiping it down with a clean, damp rag.
- 5). Blot any excess moisture with a towel and allow the butcher board to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Something Clickable
- How to Use a Vivitar Vivicam 55 Digital Camera
- How to Land a Powered Paraglider
- Get Yourself A Hi-Tech Gadget From A Mobile Phone Shop
- How to unlock T-Mobile / Wind Huawei Tap U7519
- How to Do a Lookup to a Sum Cell With the Same Outcome
- Homemade Echo Tape Decks
- GEORGE - The Bottom Line
- How to Uninstall a File Called Viewpoint
- How To Find A Php Generator To Make Building Your Website Easier
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us