- 1). Clean the butcher board before disinfecting it. Use a rag and soapy water to clean the board and then use another clean rag to rinse.
- 2). Mix bleach and water to make a disinfectant. Use 1 tablespoon of bleach for every quart of water. Put the solution in a spray bottle, if possible.
- 3). Spray the butcher board with the bleach solution. If you don't have a spray bottle, use a nylon brush or rag and dip it in the solution. Wring out the rag before use.
- 4). Scrub the butcher board with the rag or brush in circular motions, according to Reader's Digest. Then, rinse the butcher board by wiping it down with a clean, damp rag.
- 5). Blot any excess moisture with a towel and allow the butcher board to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Repaint Gold Fixtures
- The Beauty And Elegance Of A Crystal Chandelier Lighting
- Types of Pipe Couplings
- Window Replacement Can Be Economical
- How to Monitor Temperature & Humidity
- Spray Foam Ceiling Insulation For Your Home
- Carpet Cleaning Methods - Choose The Best One For Your Carpet
- Simple Ways to Make Your Home Secure For Seniors
- Caterpillars on Roses
- How to Apply Webbing to a Chair
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us