- The Arrowhead Pool is an outdoor complex offering shady areas for lounging parents and water activities for children. Brave youngsters can climb the stairs to the 110-foot waterslide for a quick descent into the deep water below. The 50-meter pool ranges in depth from 3 to 12 feet. The public pool also features two diving boards, a concession stand, shaded seating and turf areas. A lazy river floating area weaves around the shallow pool, giving parents a place to cool off while keeping a watchful eye on little ones.
Desert Oasis Aquatic Center
- The Desert Oasis Aquatic Center features both a young child play area and deep-end diving areas. A zero-depth play area features a "kiddie" slide, spraying whale statue and a raindrop water feature. Work on your backstroke in the 25-yard-long swimming competition lanes. Tighten up your swimsuit straps before splashing down the 112-foot figure-eight waterslide. The outdoor aquatic center features a playground, sand play area, sand volleyball courts, shaded seating areas, concession stand and turf areas.
- Rent a pair of ice skates and go for a spin at the Polar Ice skating rink. Skate around one of the two massive ice surfaces or take lessons to hone your skills. The facility boasts 80,000 square feet of recreation space. Additional amenities include a video arcade, cafe, pro shop and party room rentals.
Tumbleweed Recreation Center
- The Tumbleweed Recreation Center is a 62,000-square-foot athletic center offering sports and educational activities for children and adults. Children can take sport-specific training classes or join a recreation league based at the center. Recreational amenities include a computer lab, indoor track, video game room, birthday party packages, racquetball court and multiple gymnasiums. Book a room for a child's birthday party, or sign her up for a basketball, volleyball, cheerleading, soccer or tennis league.
Veterans Oasis Park and Environmental Education Center
- Veterans Oasis Park and Environmental Education Center offers wildlife preservation workshops, a fishing lake, outdoor amphitheater, wildlife exhibits and a nature store. The education center staff networks with local school districts to create nature-based activities that correspond with lessons taught in the classroom. Typical programs include stargazing, green living, bird watching and conservation. Visitors have complimentary access to all of the programs, angler access and exhibits.