- 1). Open the oven door on your stove and locate the screws that secure the glass top retaining ring in place.
- 2). Remove the screws and lift the retaining ring off the top of the stove.
- 3). Lift the glass top up and off the heating elements carefully. Do not drop the glass top.
- 4). Disconnect the element from the electrical connection by lifting up on the element and then by pulling it off the connector.
- 5). Slide the connector on the replacement element and the stove together and then lower the element into the recess on the stovetop.
- 6). Position the glass back over the elements and then lower the retaining ring in place. Secure the retaining ring with the original screws and your screwdriver.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us