- 1). Open the oven door on your stove and locate the screws that secure the glass top retaining ring in place.
- 2). Remove the screws and lift the retaining ring off the top of the stove.
- 3). Lift the glass top up and off the heating elements carefully. Do not drop the glass top.
- 4). Disconnect the element from the electrical connection by lifting up on the element and then by pulling it off the connector.
- 5). Slide the connector on the replacement element and the stove together and then lower the element into the recess on the stovetop.
- 6). Position the glass back over the elements and then lower the retaining ring in place. Secure the retaining ring with the original screws and your screwdriver.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us