- 1). Place a few rags on the floor to catch any falling drops of paint. Select rags that you do not use for anything else in case they get stained with paint.
- 2). Attach the paint roller extender to your roller. Roll the paint in a "W" pattern, spreading it evenly for maximum uniformity and coverage. Wait for the paint to dry and determine whether you need another coat.
- 3). Look around at the wall to see whether any paint is missing or thinning. Paint in the same "W" pattern if you decide to add a second coat, but use a paintbrush with a brush extender. Allow the paint to dry before returning furniture to the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us