- 1). Place a few rags on the floor to catch any falling drops of paint. Select rags that you do not use for anything else in case they get stained with paint.
- 2). Attach the paint roller extender to your roller. Roll the paint in a "W" pattern, spreading it evenly for maximum uniformity and coverage. Wait for the paint to dry and determine whether you need another coat.
- 3). Look around at the wall to see whether any paint is missing or thinning. Paint in the same "W" pattern if you decide to add a second coat, but use a paintbrush with a brush extender. Allow the paint to dry before returning furniture to the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us