- 1). Place a few rags on the floor to catch any falling drops of paint. Select rags that you do not use for anything else in case they get stained with paint.
- 2). Attach the paint roller extender to your roller. Roll the paint in a "W" pattern, spreading it evenly for maximum uniformity and coverage. Wait for the paint to dry and determine whether you need another coat.
- 3). Look around at the wall to see whether any paint is missing or thinning. Paint in the same "W" pattern if you decide to add a second coat, but use a paintbrush with a brush extender. Allow the paint to dry before returning furniture to the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us