- 1). Place a few rags on the floor to catch any falling drops of paint. Select rags that you do not use for anything else in case they get stained with paint.
- 2). Attach the paint roller extender to your roller. Roll the paint in a "W" pattern, spreading it evenly for maximum uniformity and coverage. Wait for the paint to dry and determine whether you need another coat.
- 3). Look around at the wall to see whether any paint is missing or thinning. Paint in the same "W" pattern if you decide to add a second coat, but use a paintbrush with a brush extender. Allow the paint to dry before returning furniture to the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us