- 1). Find and select "Help" from the top right-hand side of your main inbox page, next to "Mobile" and "Options."
- 2). Select "Help Options."
- 3). Find the section reading "Yahoo! Mail Help Topics" and select "Emailing: The Basics."
- 4). Expand the selection "Emailing: The Basics" to find a list of popular questions and problem subjects. Find and select "Deleting and Recovering Mail," then select "Restore Lost or Deleted Emails."
- 5). Select the link depending on which Yahoo! account you have ("All New Yahoo! Mail" or "Yahoo! Mail Classic") to access a restore request form.
- 6). Complete the restore request form and submit it within 24 hours of deleting the message.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us