- 1). Find and select "Help" from the top right-hand side of your main inbox page, next to "Mobile" and "Options."
- 2). Select "Help Options."
- 3). Find the section reading "Yahoo! Mail Help Topics" and select "Emailing: The Basics."
- 4). Expand the selection "Emailing: The Basics" to find a list of popular questions and problem subjects. Find and select "Deleting and Recovering Mail," then select "Restore Lost or Deleted Emails."
- 5). Select the link depending on which Yahoo! account you have ("All New Yahoo! Mail" or "Yahoo! Mail Classic") to access a restore request form.
- 6). Complete the restore request form and submit it within 24 hours of deleting the message.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us