- 1). Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of the desktop and select "Run" on the menu.
- 2). Type "msconfig" in the dialog box and press "Enter" to display the Windows System Configuration Utility.
- 3). Click the "BOOT.INI" tab at the top of the window.
- 4). Click to select the "/SAFEBOOT" option, then click the "MINIMAL" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode or the "NETWORK" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, which allows it to access the Internet.
- 5). Click "OK," then click the "Restart" button to start the MSI U100 in Safe Mode. When you finish your work in Safe Mode, return to the MSCONFIG utility and clear the check from the "/SAFEBOOT" box before restarting the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us