- 1). Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of the desktop and select "Run" on the menu.
- 2). Type "msconfig" in the dialog box and press "Enter" to display the Windows System Configuration Utility.
- 3). Click the "BOOT.INI" tab at the top of the window.
- 4). Click to select the "/SAFEBOOT" option, then click the "MINIMAL" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode or the "NETWORK" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, which allows it to access the Internet.
- 5). Click "OK," then click the "Restart" button to start the MSI U100 in Safe Mode. When you finish your work in Safe Mode, return to the MSCONFIG utility and clear the check from the "/SAFEBOOT" box before restarting the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Test the Power Supply for an ATX Computer
- Motorola 261 Phone Specs
- How to Make Small Slideshows
- Device Emulation: Over-the-Air Monitoring
- How to Register With RegCure
- Sell Cell Phones and Make Instant Cash
- MacBook Pro Wows the Fans
- Reason Enabling to Avail Computer Repair Services
- Ace Your Exam With APA Format Software
- iPhone Screen Replacement - Step by Step
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us