- 1). Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of the desktop and select "Run" on the menu.
- 2). Type "msconfig" in the dialog box and press "Enter" to display the Windows System Configuration Utility.
- 3). Click the "BOOT.INI" tab at the top of the window.
- 4). Click to select the "/SAFEBOOT" option, then click the "MINIMAL" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode or the "NETWORK" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, which allows it to access the Internet.
- 5). Click "OK," then click the "Restart" button to start the MSI U100 in Safe Mode. When you finish your work in Safe Mode, return to the MSCONFIG utility and clear the check from the "/SAFEBOOT" box before restarting the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us