- 1). Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of the desktop and select "Run" on the menu.
- 2). Type "msconfig" in the dialog box and press "Enter" to display the Windows System Configuration Utility.
- 3). Click the "BOOT.INI" tab at the top of the window.
- 4). Click to select the "/SAFEBOOT" option, then click the "MINIMAL" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode or the "NETWORK" radio button to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, which allows it to access the Internet.
- 5). Click "OK," then click the "Restart" button to start the MSI U100 in Safe Mode. When you finish your work in Safe Mode, return to the MSCONFIG utility and clear the check from the "/SAFEBOOT" box before restarting the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us