- 1). Turn off the water supply valve behind the toilet. Rotate the valve handle clockwise with your hand to turn it off. Flush the toilet and allow the water to drain from the bowl. There will be a small amount of water left in the bottom of the bowl.
- 2). Lift the toilet bowl lid and apply a non-abrasive cleaner to the stain or ring. Allow the cleaner to soak into the stain for a few minutes.
- 3). Dampen the Brillo scratchless pad with cold water. Scrub the stain or ring inside the bowl with the Brillo pad. Unsure that you get under the toilet bowl rim where the water comes through.
- 4). Rotate the supply valve behind the toilet counterclockwise to supply water to the tank and bowl. Allow the toilet to fill completely and flush the toilet to rinse away the cleaner.
- 5). Wash the Brillo scratchless pad in warm water and set it in a safe place to dry. The Brillo pad is reusable but ensure that you use it only for the toilet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Represent words to symbols by Graphology
- Systems of Linear Equations Substitution Solutions
- Classroom Activities for Word Families
- Use memory improvement tips for faster learning
- A Lucrative Course For Students Keen To Excel In The Medical Field
- Special Education Research Grants
- Scholarships For Undergraduates Start Today
- The 10 Methods To Mastering Mathematics
- The Importance Of The Atelier At Kla Schools
- Ecologists Use Twitter to Create More Accurate Flood Maps
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us