- 1). Turn off the water supply valve behind the toilet. Rotate the valve handle clockwise with your hand to turn it off. Flush the toilet and allow the water to drain from the bowl. There will be a small amount of water left in the bottom of the bowl.
- 2). Lift the toilet bowl lid and apply a non-abrasive cleaner to the stain or ring. Allow the cleaner to soak into the stain for a few minutes.
- 3). Dampen the Brillo scratchless pad with cold water. Scrub the stain or ring inside the bowl with the Brillo pad. Unsure that you get under the toilet bowl rim where the water comes through.
- 4). Rotate the supply valve behind the toilet counterclockwise to supply water to the tank and bowl. Allow the toilet to fill completely and flush the toilet to rinse away the cleaner.
- 5). Wash the Brillo scratchless pad in warm water and set it in a safe place to dry. The Brillo pad is reusable but ensure that you use it only for the toilet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Techniques in Fashion Photography
- What Does The New Generation Want To Be?
- Travel tourism courses are there to make your dreams come true
- Snowmobile Trails in Niles, Michigan
- Top DVD/Blu-ray Gifts for Preschoolers (2010)
- How to Make Safari Hats Out of Paper Bags
- Decide On Hdmi Matrix For Longer Than One Particular High Definition Watching Movies Systems
- Magazine Article Writing - Very Important Things You Need to Know About Magazine Article Writing
- 'High-Light' Your Photography With Bucket Trucks!
- Charity Grows in Benefit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us