- 1). Place 1/4 tsp. of L ascorbic acid in a small glass container.
- 2). Add 1 tsp. distilled water and mix with a glass stirrer. Stir the mixture until you're sure the L ascorbic acid is completely dissolved into the water.
- 3). Stir in 1 tsp. glycerin and blend well.
- 4). Put the vitamin C serum in a small, dark colored, sealable jar.
- 5). Apply the vitamin C serum every night before bed to start with. If your skin tolerates the vitamin C, gradually increase the usage to twice daily.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time