- 1). Pour rubbing alcohol over a soft cloth. Use this dampened cloth to clean the surface of your video CD. As you rub it across the surface, the rubbing alcohol will clean away any dirt, grease or other residue that may be inhibiting the CD's performance. If your CD still performs poorly, move on to Step 2.
- 2). Spray furniture polish over another clean, soft cloth. Use this cloth to polish the surface of your video CD. As you rub the CD, the furniture polish will polish the scratches on the CD. This will make the CD easier for a computer to read. If your CD still has issues, move on to Step 3.
- 3). Squirt toothpaste onto another clean, soft cloth. Use this cloth to remove the scratches from the surface of your video CD. As you rub the CD, the gritty texture of the toothpaste will smooth out the scratches on the CD. Once the scratches have been removed, clean away any remaining residue with rubbing alcohol.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- They"ve Done it Again
- Increase Business Awareness with Leaflet Holders
- Marketing Online to Reach Millions
- Using a Blog as a Marketing Tool
- Bee Keepers - Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter Tasks
- Outsourcing Sales Training
- Advertising Inflatables Can Be A Great Marketing Tool
- How Social Media Helps Online Marketing
- Eldeco Magnolia Park Noida By Innovions
- Internet Marketing Strip Teasers?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us