- 1). Place a bucket of dechlorinated water near the pond in which you want to catch the Betta fish. Betta fish come in several different colore with large tails on their back that are about one inch in length.
- 2). Grab a fishing net and place it in the water behind the Betta fish. Do this slowly so the fish will not notice you.
- 3). Move the fishing net suddenly towards the Betta fish. When you see that the fish is inside at the back of the net quickly lift it out of the water and place the fish in the bucket of water.
- 4). Keep the fish in the bucket until you finish cleaning the pond or take it to a pet shop for resale if you do not want to keep it any more.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us