- 1). Place a bucket of dechlorinated water near the pond in which you want to catch the Betta fish. Betta fish come in several different colore with large tails on their back that are about one inch in length.
- 2). Grab a fishing net and place it in the water behind the Betta fish. Do this slowly so the fish will not notice you.
- 3). Move the fishing net suddenly towards the Betta fish. When you see that the fish is inside at the back of the net quickly lift it out of the water and place the fish in the bucket of water.
- 4). Keep the fish in the bucket until you finish cleaning the pond or take it to a pet shop for resale if you do not want to keep it any more.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us