- 1). Place a bucket of dechlorinated water near the pond in which you want to catch the Betta fish. Betta fish come in several different colore with large tails on their back that are about one inch in length.
- 2). Grab a fishing net and place it in the water behind the Betta fish. Do this slowly so the fish will not notice you.
- 3). Move the fishing net suddenly towards the Betta fish. When you see that the fish is inside at the back of the net quickly lift it out of the water and place the fish in the bucket of water.
- 4). Keep the fish in the bucket until you finish cleaning the pond or take it to a pet shop for resale if you do not want to keep it any more.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us