- 1). Place the bookshelf speakers on heavy stands. It's best to choose the heaviest and least resonant speaker stands you can afford because it is their task to decouple the speaker from the floor.
- 2). Align the bookshelf speakers with the main listening position. Sit in the "sweet spot," or the optimum location. Aim the bookshelf speakers at this location so only the front of the speaker is visible. This creates the proper imaging and sound stage required for believable music and movie reproduction.
- 3). Set the bookshelf speakers to "Small" if they are being used with a home theater system (consult the receiver or processor's manual for specific steps to perform this task). This process redirects the low bass that the bookshelf speakers cannot reproduce to an outboard subwoofer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us