- 1). Attach a square "1 by 1" piece to either side of a curved connecting piece, which will look like an old-fashioned telephone.
- 2). Twist the studs around so they resemble diamonds rather than squares. These are the grunt's legs and feet.
- 3). Attach a "1 by 1" circular piece with a claw to the bottom of one end of the"3 by 1" brick. Do the same thing with the other end of the brick.
- 4). Push the "2 by 1" piece into the gap in the "3 by 1" brick. Twist the claw pieces around so they face the same direction as the protruding "2 by 1."
- 5). Clip the L-shaped piece on the opposite side of the "2 by 1" piece.
- 6). Connect a white "1 by 1" with a claw underneath the protruding section of the "2 by 1" piece.
- 7). Clip the white claw onto the piece that looks like a telephone. You now have a body attached to the legs.
- 8). Push a" 1 by 1" wedge brick on top of a "1 by 1" square piece with a "1 by 1" tube attached. The wedge should descend toward the tube.
- 9). Stick the two "1 by 1" studs in either side of the tube.
Attach the bottom of the "1 by "1 square to the top of the L-shaped piece. Your grunt now has a head.
Push a "1 by 1" stud into the bottom of a "2 by 1" wedge.
Secure a "1 by 1" wedge to the top of the "2 by 1" wedge.
Push the bottom of the stud into the connector above the legs, on the opposite side of the body to the head. This last piece is the breathing apparatus.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us