- 1). Power on your D-Link router.
- 2). Power on the Xbox 360. Plug the USB Wi-Fi adapter into the back of the Xbox, if you have an older model. Newer models include have a wireless adapter built in. Refer to your console's documentation if you are unsure.
- 3). Navigate to "My Xbox," then "System Settings." Select "Network Settings."
- 4). Select "Configure Network," then "Basic Settings," then "Wireless Mode." Select "Scan for Networks."
- 5). Select your D-Link router's network name, enter your passphrase and select "Done." Select "Test Wireless Connection" to ensure it is working properly.
- 6). Power on your PC with Windows Media Center. Connect to the D-Link network by selecting the Windows Start menu and clicking "Connect To," if it does not connect automatically.
- 7). Open the Windows Media Center application on the PC, via the Start menu. Select "Tasks" from the Media Center's "Start" screen and select "Add Extender..." Click "Next."
- 8). Navigate to "My Xbox," then "Windows Media Center" on your Xbox 360. Follow the instructions to set up the media center. You will obtain an eight-digit alphanumeric code.
- 9). Select "Enter Setup Key" on your PC and enter the eight-digit code to pair the two. Follow the remaining instructions on your PC to complete the setup. Click "Finish."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us