- 1). Type "enable" and press "Enter" to enter global configuration mode.
- 2). Type "show version" and press "Enter" to issue the "show version" command.
- 3). View the following lines displayed in "show version:"
Type "config-register 0x2102" and press "Enter" if the configuration register is not already set to 0x2102.
- 4). Type "write erase" and press "Enter" to issue the "write erase" command and erase the current configuration.
- 5). Type "reload" and press "Enter" to restart the router. Press "n" after the following is displayed to discard the changes to the configuration that were made in Step 3:
System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n
- 6). Press "Enter" to proceed with the reset after the following is displayed:
Proceed with reload? [confirm]
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Perfect Meeting (Part4) - Meeting Your Prospect!
- Google AdSense - Eleven Awesome Advantages For Web Site Owners and Advertisers Alike
- iPod Car Accessories That Can Get an iPod Handled in a Car
- The Various Styles Of Men"s Underwear
- Use The Neglected Weapons In Your Marketing Arsenal
- Flaunt On Your Special Day With Collection of Dazzling Bridal Dresses
- Buzz Lightyear Action Figure Review
- 3rd Party Validation - Borrowing Credibility
- Common Copywriting Mistakes You Should Never Commit
- Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us