- 1). Type "enable" and press "Enter" to enter global configuration mode.
- 2). Type "show version" and press "Enter" to issue the "show version" command.
- 3). View the following lines displayed in "show version:"
Type "config-register 0x2102" and press "Enter" if the configuration register is not already set to 0x2102.
- 4). Type "write erase" and press "Enter" to issue the "write erase" command and erase the current configuration.
- 5). Type "reload" and press "Enter" to restart the router. Press "n" after the following is displayed to discard the changes to the configuration that were made in Step 3:
System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n
- 6). Press "Enter" to proceed with the reset after the following is displayed:
Proceed with reload? [confirm]
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us