- 1). Type "enable" and press "Enter" to enter global configuration mode.
- 2). Type "show version" and press "Enter" to issue the "show version" command.
- 3). View the following lines displayed in "show version:"
Type "config-register 0x2102" and press "Enter" if the configuration register is not already set to 0x2102.
- 4). Type "write erase" and press "Enter" to issue the "write erase" command and erase the current configuration.
- 5). Type "reload" and press "Enter" to restart the router. Press "n" after the following is displayed to discard the changes to the configuration that were made in Step 3:
System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n
- 6). Press "Enter" to proceed with the reset after the following is displayed:
Proceed with reload? [confirm]
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Dating Success - What Characteristics Turn A Woman On?
- Dating a Workaholic
- 8 Simple Dating Profile Tips
- Learn to Increase Sperm Volume Naturally
- Turning A Friend To Girlfriend? Can You Get Out Of The Friend Zone?
- How to Get a Girl to Sleep With You - 4 Deadly Seduction Techniques That Will Turn Her On
- Dating Women - What Do You Do If Her Ex is Floating Around?
- A Weird Online Dating Story
- Navigating an Adult Dating Website
- The "Get a Guy to Ask You Out" Formula
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us