- 1). Type "enable" and press "Enter" to enter global configuration mode.
- 2). Type "show version" and press "Enter" to issue the "show version" command.
- 3). View the following lines displayed in "show version:"
Type "config-register 0x2102" and press "Enter" if the configuration register is not already set to 0x2102.
- 4). Type "write erase" and press "Enter" to issue the "write erase" command and erase the current configuration.
- 5). Type "reload" and press "Enter" to restart the router. Press "n" after the following is displayed to discard the changes to the configuration that were made in Step 3:
System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n
- 6). Press "Enter" to proceed with the reset after the following is displayed:
Proceed with reload? [confirm]
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us