- 1). Type "enable" and press "Enter" to enter global configuration mode.
- 2). Type "show version" and press "Enter" to issue the "show version" command.
- 3). View the following lines displayed in "show version:"
Type "config-register 0x2102" and press "Enter" if the configuration register is not already set to 0x2102.
- 4). Type "write erase" and press "Enter" to issue the "write erase" command and erase the current configuration.
- 5). Type "reload" and press "Enter" to restart the router. Press "n" after the following is displayed to discard the changes to the configuration that were made in Step 3:
System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n
- 6). Press "Enter" to proceed with the reset after the following is displayed:
Proceed with reload? [confirm]
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us