- 1). Plug the headset into the charger and the charger into the wall. When the red light goes out, the headset is fully charged.
- 2). Press and hold the call control button, in the middle of the headset, for about eight seconds, until the light starts to flash between blue and red.
- 3). Search for Bluetooth devices on your phone, and select "222Plantronics" from the list you are given. Enter "0000" when you are asked for a passkey.
- 1). Press and hold the call control button two seconds to turn the headset on. Hold it for three seconds, while not on a call, to turn it off.
- 2). Flip the ear loop to that is above the headset. Slide the tip of the ear loop just over the top of your ear. Continue to feed the ear loop over your ear until the loop itself is resting on the top of your ear. Place the ear bud into your ear and position the end of the headset as close to your mouth as you can.
- 3). Answer an incoming call by pressing the call control button. You can choose to ignore the call by pressing and holding the call control button for about two seconds.
- 4). Make a call using voice dialing by pressing and holding the call control button for two seconds. Your phone has to be capable of making a voice dialing call in order for this to work.
- 5). Use the "+" button on the side of the headset to raise the volume while you are using the headset. The "-" button will lower the volume.