- 1). Make sure the program isn't running when trying to uninstall it. Close the program, then press the "CTRL," "ALT" and "DELETE" buttons and see if the program is running in the background.
- 2). Run the uninstaller software that comes with the program. Not all programs have an uninstaller, but if yours does run the uninstaller before trying any other method. If you can't find an uninstaller in your programs, see if there's one on the software's installation disk.
- 3). Use the "Add or Remove Programs" software. This can be found under the "Start" menu in the "Control Panel." Find the program in the list and click the "Remove" button.
- 4). Manually delete the program files. Search for the program on your computer by clicking "Start" and "Search." Type the name of the program and drag and files related to it into the trash. You might need to restart the computer in safe mode in order to delete every file.
- 5). Download an uninstaller program. Programs such as Perfect Uninstaller and Total Uninstall will get rid of stubborn programs on a computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us