- 1). Blow off any dust or dirt from the shades with compressed air.
- 2). Moving from top to bottom, gently smooth the material of the shade with a stiff brush to release wrinkles.
- 3). Even out the pile of the shade if it is made of a material that shows brush strokes like velvet or velour. Brush out the entire shade in one direction for a uniform appearance.
- 4). Fill a clothes steamer or iron with water. Plug in the steamer and turn it to a moderate steam setting.
- 5). Hold the steamer so it is parallel to the lampshade and about 6 inches away.
- 6). Turn on the steamer and let the steam spray onto the wrinkled area, working the lampshade with your fingers until you can't see the wrinkle anymore. Move the steamer away when you are handling the lampshade.
- 7). Repeat until all of the wrinkles are gone. If necessary, turn up the heat setting on the steamer or iron to release tough wrinkles.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us