- 1). Find a place in your home to put the chaise lounge you select. This will affect the type of chaise lounge you choose. For example, bedroom chaise lounges tend to be more plush than living room chaise lounges.
- 2). Keep the space you're placing the chaise lounge in mind as you select. The chaise lounge needs to be able to fit comfortably within the space.
- 3). Match your chaise lounge design and color to the décor of the room you're placing it in. The upholstery and overall style should complement the room. You may use a bright pop of color, such as red or burgundy, if the room is neutral, or stick with a neutral tone or slight pattern if you need something more subtle.
- 4). Consider the features you want. If you plan to use it for lounging often, a softer, more plush upholstery might be a good choice. The base of the chaise lounge can be made of hardwood for added durability, and it can be extra wide to accommodate two people.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us