- 1). Put a drink can inside the can cooler. Measure the height and length around your can cooler with the measuring tape. Cut out a piece of the paper sack 1 inch taller and 1 inch wider than the measurements of the insulated can holder.
- 2). Cut 1-inch slits 1/2 inch apart all along one long side of the piece of paper sack, making a fringe. Mark the center of the paper right under the fringe. Draw a very wide, flat V shape 3 inches wide and 3/4 inch tall in the center of the length of paper, right under the fringe, with the permanent marker.
- 3). Draw over the V a few times to make a thick, bulky unibrow. Draw a line downward from the bottom center of the V, and then draw a diamond at the bottom to finish the nose. Draw a rectangle below the diamond as wide and twice as tall as the unibrow.
- 4). Draw teeth inside the rectangle on the top and bottom to make teeth in the mouth. Fill in the rest of the space in the mouth with black marker. Draw a pointy-ended egg on each side of the nose, tilting each one downward from the outer edge of the unibrow to the middle of the diamond at the tip of the nose.
- 5). Draw two filled-in dots in the pointy eggs to finish the eyes. Draw x's, +'s or stripes on the rest of the paper that isn't the tiki face. Crumple up the paper into a tiny ball. Then uncrumple and re-crumple. Repeat two to three times to create a lot of texture on your drawing.
- 6). Draw a bead of hot glue around the bottom of the can cooler. Attach the bottom, straight edge of your drawing onto the bead of hot glue all the way around the can cooler. Draw another bead of hot glue up the back of the can cooler, pressing the paper to it. Draw another bead of hot glue on top of the hot-glued paper, and glue down the other end.
- 7). Draw a bead of hot glue around the top outside edge of the can cooler, just below the fringe, and attach the top edge of the drawing to the can cooler. Mix two tbsp. school glue with 1/2 tsp. brown craft paint Paint the glue-paint mixture over the paper tiki drawing, then dry with a hair dryer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us