- 1). Place the Purrforma Plus XL Litter Box on a flat, smooth surface such as kitchen or bathroom tile floor.
The scoop is run by a belt that moves back and forth, and the belt will jam if placed on uneven flooring.
- 2). Remove the upper plastic rail from the litter box, and place a liner along the bottom of the tray.
Tape the liner to the tray with clear tape to prevent shifting as the cat digs through the litter. Replace the upper tray, and push down firmly until it clicks into place.
- 3). Fill the pan with clumping cat litter.
Clumping litter binds waste better than larger clay litter, and doesn't jam the rake as it cleans the box.
- 4). Plug the litter box in, and turn the power switch to the "On" position.
The Purrforma Plus XL Litter Box has 10, 15, and 20-minute cleaning cycles. Turn the cleaning knob, located next to the power button, to the setting of your choice. The machine will turn on and run the rake through the litter at the predetermined interval, keeping the box clean.
- 5). Unfold the carpeted ramp, and introduce the cat to the box.
The ramp catches litter stuck between the cat's toes and prevents stray litter from being tracked throughout your home.
- 6). Flip the switch to the "Off" position before removing the full litter bag.
Remove the top rail and peel the tape from the bag as you pull it out of the box. Tie the bag closed and refill the Purrforma Plus XL Litter Box with a clean bag and fresh litter.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time