- 1). Scrape away the wax on the bottom of the candle, using a knife, until the wick is exposed.
- 2). Push a needle horizontally through the middle of the candle so that the needle ends protrude an equal distance from each side.
- 3). Set two equal-sized cans or glasses over wax paper a little further apart than the width of the candle.
- 4). Balance the ends of the needle on the edges of the cans or glasses. The candle should be between the two items.
- 5). Light the candle at both ends with a lighter or match. It will rock back and forth like a seesaw.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Look At Factors Of Being A Better Parent
- The 1987 Men’s World Outdoor Championship Medalists
- Clever Tattoo Ideas
- Revealing Paradise
- A Special Note to Band Directors About Oboe Reeds
- How to Have Elk Ivory Made Into Jewelry
- Fun Ways to Teach Expository Writing
- Tips for Creating Magic Routine
- Golfing Ideas That Can Make The Other Players Quiver!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us