- 1). Scrape away the wax on the bottom of the candle, using a knife, until the wick is exposed.
- 2). Push a needle horizontally through the middle of the candle so that the needle ends protrude an equal distance from each side.
- 3). Set two equal-sized cans or glasses over wax paper a little further apart than the width of the candle.
- 4). Balance the ends of the needle on the edges of the cans or glasses. The candle should be between the two items.
- 5). Light the candle at both ends with a lighter or match. It will rock back and forth like a seesaw.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us