- 1). Navigate to the control panel of your Xanga website. Under "Updating Your Site" you will see parts of your blog you can edit. Click on "More," scroll down to "Audio" and click "Add."
- 2). Click on the button marked "Click Here to Choose an Audio File." Find the music file on your computer and make sure it is an .mp3 or .wav file so the website can read it properly. Choose the file and press "OK."
- 3). Type the title of the song, a caption and any tags you may wish to add in the designated boxes. You can add this information later if you wish.
- 4). Choose whether you want the file to be public or private and rate the music file appropriately. Enable comments if you wish and check the "Include this audio in your audioblog" box. This will automatically put a link to the file on your blog.
- 5). Click the "Upload" button to upload the file to your blog. This may take a few minutes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us