- 1). Navigate to the control panel of your Xanga website. Under "Updating Your Site" you will see parts of your blog you can edit. Click on "More," scroll down to "Audio" and click "Add."
- 2). Click on the button marked "Click Here to Choose an Audio File." Find the music file on your computer and make sure it is an .mp3 or .wav file so the website can read it properly. Choose the file and press "OK."
- 3). Type the title of the song, a caption and any tags you may wish to add in the designated boxes. You can add this information later if you wish.
- 4). Choose whether you want the file to be public or private and rate the music file appropriately. Enable comments if you wish and check the "Include this audio in your audioblog" box. This will automatically put a link to the file on your blog.
- 5). Click the "Upload" button to upload the file to your blog. This may take a few minutes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us