- 1). Place the drip pan under the right side of the gas tank, under the fuel line and fueling line hose.
- 2). Use the flat-head screwdriver to loosen the screw clamps on both ends of the in-line fuel filter by turning the screws counterclockwise.
- 3). Remove the hose from both ends of the filter by hand.
- 4). Use the flat-head or Phillips screwdriver to unscrew and remove the fuel filter retaining strap.
- 5). Install your new filter by connecting both fuel line hoses, turning them clockwise with the flat-head screwdriver.
- 6). Replace the retaining strap with the flat-head or Phillips screwdriver.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time