- 1). Submerge the area where the deep splinter rests in a mixture of warm water plus a tablespoon of baking soda. If you do this twice per day, the splinter should begin to move closer to the surface of your skin.
- 2). Wash your hands as well as the part of the body where the splinter is. Use warm soap and water to make sure the area is free of germs and bacteria.
- 3). Prep a small sewing needle by dipping it into rubbing alcohol. This step is extremely important since it sterilizes the needle, keeping it from causing infection. You also need to prep the skin by dabbing an antiseptic (rubbing alcohol works fine) on the area using a cotton swab.
- 4). Use the sterile needle to pick apart the skin until the deep splinter becomes exposed above the skin's surface. Continue doing this until it emerges enough to be pulled out.
- 5). Take a pair of tweezers and remove the splinter. If any fragments of the splinter remain deep in the skin, sterilize another sewing needle and begin again.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Short Bridesmaid Dresses Are Perfect
- Secured homeowner loans in times of needs
- Supertech Oxford Square - A Prime Low Rise Destination in Noida Extension
- Why New Investors Should Choose to Wholesale First
- Which Internet Business You Choose Can Determine Your Wealth Online
- The Best Home Business is a Great Fit
- Forex Profit - Foreign Currency Exchanges - Forex Trading Courses 501
- The Job Interview
- Forex Megadroid - What The Heck?
- Which Type Of Christian Online Home Based Business Opportunity Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us