- 1). Visit GeoCaching.com, and sign in or create a new account using the links in the upper right portion of the screen.
- 2). Click "Hide & Seek Cache" from the menu on the left.
- 3). Enter the zip code you will be searching into the box and submit the search to find caches in the area.
- 4). Choose a cache from the search results and click the "Check Coordinates" option.
- 5). Add the coordinates to your GPS as a waypoint. The exact method of this will vary based on your GPS device. Repeat if desired for further caches if you wish to search for more than one cache.
- 6). Follow the directional arrow on your GPS to the location of the cache.
- 7). Find the exact location of the cache once you reach the area, as most GPS units will be accurate to about 50 feet, meaning it can not lead you directly to the cache, rather to the general vicinity.
- 8). Add your name to the log book in the cache once located, and place your trinket, while removing the trinket left by the previous hunters, if desired.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us