- 1). Click inside the cell from which you want to remove the drop-down list box. Do not double-click, as this will take you into the cell editing mode; just use a single left click.
- 2). Select the "Data" menu from the top menu bar, and then click the "Validation" option in the menu that opens.
- 3). Click the "Settings" tab in the data validation dialog box.
- 4). Click "Clear all" and then select "OK". Your drop-down list will be deleted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us