- 1). Click inside the cell from which you want to remove the drop-down list box. Do not double-click, as this will take you into the cell editing mode; just use a single left click.
- 2). Select the "Data" menu from the top menu bar, and then click the "Validation" option in the menu that opens.
- 3). Click the "Settings" tab in the data validation dialog box.
- 4). Click "Clear all" and then select "OK". Your drop-down list will be deleted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us