EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
The sixteenth hole at TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course is well-known as the "party hole" of the PGA Tour. Every year during the Phoenix stop of the tour, tournament officials line the par-3 with bleachers and hospitality tents and boxes. Beer flows freely, fans scream loudly. The atmosphere is more football game than golf tournament. Some of the pros thrive amidst the chaos, others don't care for it. That's K.J. Choi teeing off on the hole above.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us