- 1). Insert the "Kodak EasyShare" CD into your CD drive on your computer.
- 2). Install the software on your computer by choosing the install option.
- 3). Connect the USB cable to your camera. The USB slot on your camera is located on the right side of your camera.
- 4). Insert the other end of the USB cable to the USB drive on your computer.
- 5). Turn your camera on. Your "Kodak EasyShare" software should automatically open an application window with all the pictures and videos on your camera for your viewing pleasure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us