- 1). Insert the "Kodak EasyShare" CD into your CD drive on your computer.
- 2). Install the software on your computer by choosing the install option.
- 3). Connect the USB cable to your camera. The USB slot on your camera is located on the right side of your camera.
- 4). Insert the other end of the USB cable to the USB drive on your computer.
- 5). Turn your camera on. Your "Kodak EasyShare" software should automatically open an application window with all the pictures and videos on your camera for your viewing pleasure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us