- 1). Insert the "Kodak EasyShare" CD into your CD drive on your computer.
- 2). Install the software on your computer by choosing the install option.
- 3). Connect the USB cable to your camera. The USB slot on your camera is located on the right side of your camera.
- 4). Insert the other end of the USB cable to the USB drive on your computer.
- 5). Turn your camera on. Your "Kodak EasyShare" software should automatically open an application window with all the pictures and videos on your camera for your viewing pleasure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us