- 1). Insert the "Kodak EasyShare" CD into your CD drive on your computer.
- 2). Install the software on your computer by choosing the install option.
- 3). Connect the USB cable to your camera. The USB slot on your camera is located on the right side of your camera.
- 4). Insert the other end of the USB cable to the USB drive on your computer.
- 5). Turn your camera on. Your "Kodak EasyShare" software should automatically open an application window with all the pictures and videos on your camera for your viewing pleasure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us