- 1). Cut channels of lining fabric two and a half times as wide as the boning and one inch longer. Fold the channels so the raw edges of fabric meet in the middle and iron them flat.
- 2). Pin the channels to the inside of the bodice along the seams. Sew the channels to the bodice using a straight stitch. Remember to leave enough room in the channel for the boning to fit inside of it.
- 3). Sew a straight stitch across the bottom of the bodice to keep the boning from slipping out. Place the boning into the channels and sew a straight stitch over the top of the channel.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us