- 1). Select the "Browser" application on the PS3's main menu to bring up the PS3 Internet browser.
- 2). Press the "Triangle" button on the PS3's controller when the browser window is displayed on the TV monitor. This will bring up the browser options. Select the "File" option and select "Address Entry."
- 3). Enter "www.Pandora.com" using the onscreen keyboard or a USB keyboard that you have plugged into the PS3. Press the "Start" button to go to Pandora's official site.
- 4). Select the "Login" button on the Pandora main page and enter in your username and password. Press the "Enter" key on the keyboard and your Pandora station page will be displayed. Your last played station will begin playing.
- 5). Change stations by pressing on one of the stations on the left of your Pandora stations page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us