- 1). If you have an Xbox Live subscription, you can download demos from the XBox store tab on your Xbox. Using your internet connection, you can scroll through available demos and download them either for free or for a small fee. Create your gamertag and then sign in to access Xbox Live.
- 2). The official Xbox magazine comes with a demo disc every month that contains demos, screen shots and other downloadable items you can use. Just put the disc in your Xbox and use the on-screen menu to access the content that you want.
- 3). If you take your Xbox to a store that does repairs and modifications, you can alter the chip so that it allows you to play backup disks (copies of the disks you have already purchased). Once you do this, you can download demos and even full games from websites like The Pirate Bay or ISOHunt, burn them to disk and play them on your Xbox. This voids your warranty, however, and its legality varies by country, so use caution.
- 4). Check out the game-review websites. You can find screen shots and reviews on sites like GameSpy and GameFAQ. If you have a modded Xbox, you can download content and games from links included in these sites.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Enrich Blood Circulation and Performance With Stretchable Compression Clothes
- Fun Activities for Teenagers in the Phoenix Area
- How to Read Musical Notes of Guitars
- 50+ Years of European Tour Rookie of the Year Award Winners
- Keri Hilson
- 5 Laws of Growing Healthy Churches
- Classroom Algebra Games for SMART Board
- Science Projects That Collect Data
- Hamas Charter, Unabridged (1988), Part 1
- The Future Of 3d Shows
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us