- 1). Choose an important event to mark the beginning date. This could be the financing date, starting date of a business account or the date you made the decision to start a business. Establish this date and use it as your base date. This date will decide your business cycle.
- 2). Ensure that the business cycle is consistent or harmonious with your personal cycle when starting a new business. Calculate your personal year and business year by adding the digits of the month of birth plus the day of birth plus the total of the digits of the current year. Add until the answer is a single digit. Example: Born: 05/01/2011 5+1+(2011)=10=1
- 3). Determine what the number means. Visit a numerology web site such as Numerology.com to determine what the resulting number means and if it is a good match for the business.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us