- 1). Clean the metal floor with a broom or a vacuum cleaner.
- 2). Spread newspaper across the metal floor and around the wheel wells. The newspaper serves as a template from which to cut out the plywood for your floor.
- 3). Cut the newspaper to size and tape all the pieces together so you get a copy of the floor plan of the cargo van in a single, taped tapestry of newspaper sheets.
- 4). Cut the template in half, lengthwise, so that you have two long, thin halves. Trace each half onto a separate piece of plywood and cut the plywood using a hacksaw.
- 5). Screw the plywood down onto the sheet metal of the cargo van floor.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time