- 1). Blot the grease stain with dry paper towels or a soft cleaning cloth to remove as much of the grease as possible. Do not rub the stain, as this could make the grease stain larger.
- 2). Mix vinegar and hot water in a bucket or container in equal concentrations and apply to a clean cloth or sponge.
- 3). Scrub the painted wall with the sponge, working the vinegar solution into the stain so that it can break through the grease. If the painted wall is textured, use care when scrubbing the surface so you don't damage the paint.
- 4). Rinse the wall with a sponge soaked in clean water once the grease stain has been removed.
- 5). Pat the wall with a dry cloth and allow it to air dry completely.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us