Blocking All Incoming Calls
- 1). Go to the main menu on your Samsung cell phone. Press "Tools & Settings" or the similar section listed under the first level menu options.
- 2). Press "Call Settings" or similar. You will be taken to a list of options for receiving your calls. Select the "Call Restrictions" option.
- 3). Under "Incoming" select "Yes" to program your phone to automatically reject all incoming calls. On some models you can also set the phone to restrict calls from anyone outside of your contact list, or only from callers who are on your contact list under the "Call Restrictions" menu.
Blocking an Individual Person
- 1). Save the person's phone number in your Samsung phone's address book. If it's a bill collector or another person who you don't know, you can save the name as something generic, like "Ignore" or "Block."
- 2). Go to the entry that you just saved in your contact list and click "Edit." Scroll down until you see "Sounds," "Tones" or similar and press "OK."
- 3). Scroll down again until you see "No Ring." Select this option and then press "OK" to save this new change to the contact. From now on, all incoming calls from this person will be silent and sent on to voice mail without you hearing the phone ring.