- 1). Turn on your PlayStation 3. Press "Eject" to remove any video game discs, DVDs, CDs or Blu-Ray discs from the console.
- 2). Select "PlayStation Network," then "PlayStation Store" from the menu system.
- 3). Select "Search" in the upper-right corner of the Store window. Search for "PS2 System Data." Select its icon in the search results page that appears.
- 4). Select "Download Now." The PS2 System Data utility will download. Exit the PlayStation Store and return to the main menu. Select "Game" to reveal the PS2 System Data icon on your PS3 main menu once the system data file has finished downloading.
- 5). Highlight the PS2 System Data entry and press "X." Select the "Install" option. This will partition your PS3 hard drive into two sections: One for storing PS3 game data and one for storing PlayStation 2 game data.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us