- 1). Open the bike carrier by spreading the two padded bars apart.
- 2). Separate the hooks. There are four padded, metal hooks attached to the rack by nylon webbing. Two can be pulled above the rack and two below. All the webbing is adjustable by means of a sliding buckle.
- 3). Hook the top two padded hooks to the edge of the trunk closest to the back window. The hooks should be spread as far apart as possible.
- 4). Hold the rack in place and gently open the trunk of the car.
- 5). Slip the two bottom hooks onto the bottom edge of the trunk as far apart as possible. Close the trunk.
- 6). Tighten both the top and bottom webbing. Adjust the webbing by pulling any slack out of the lines through the buckles.
- 7). Pull on the rack to check the fit. Adjust the webbing if needed.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us