- 1). Check the cable connection running from the network hub or modem into your MacBook computer. If the cable is not inserted completely into either device, the MacBook is unable to detect the network.
- 2). Power on the network hub or modem. If the power is shut down, the computer is unable to detect the network.
- 3). Activate the Wi-Fi connection on the MacBook. Your computer may be attempting to connect to a different wireless source. Click the wireless icon in the upper left corner of the desktop, and then choose the Wi-Fi network you want access to. Type in any required password and click "OK" to connect to the network.
- 4). Move closer to the origin of the network. If you are out of range of the Wi-Fi network, the MacBook is not going to connect to the wireless signal.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us