- 1). Click on the icon for the Web browser you would like to test. Click twice or "double click" to open up the Web browser. You may need to wait a few seconds for the browser to open. If it does not, there is something wrong with the icon. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser.
- 2). Read the page that the browser opens up to, when it does. If it is a website, such as your school or work main site, a search engine or your email site, it means that the browser has opened up correctly. If it is an error site or it says there is some sort of problem, you might have an Internet connection problem. Try resetting your Internet connection, and if that doesn't work, call your Internet service provider.
- 3). Click on the address bar at the top of the browser and type in a regular web address. If a page loads, the browser works. Try a couple of different sites, however, in case the browser is only accessing cached information.
- 4). Go to a site where you can click on videos. See if the browser shows videos and provides sound to test that part of the browser.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us