- 1). Click on the icon for the Web browser you would like to test. Click twice or "double click" to open up the Web browser. You may need to wait a few seconds for the browser to open. If it does not, there is something wrong with the icon. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser.
- 2). Read the page that the browser opens up to, when it does. If it is a website, such as your school or work main site, a search engine or your email site, it means that the browser has opened up correctly. If it is an error site or it says there is some sort of problem, you might have an Internet connection problem. Try resetting your Internet connection, and if that doesn't work, call your Internet service provider.
- 3). Click on the address bar at the top of the browser and type in a regular web address. If a page loads, the browser works. Try a couple of different sites, however, in case the browser is only accessing cached information.
- 4). Go to a site where you can click on videos. See if the browser shows videos and provides sound to test that part of the browser.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us