Vinegar and Water
- 1). Fill a bucket with equal parts warm water and distilled white vinegar.
- 2). Pour the solution inside a clean spray bottle.
- 3). Saturate the pet stain with the solution. Allow the vinegar-water mixture to sit on the stain for 10 minutes.
- 4). Blot the area dry with clean towel.
Soda Water or Sparkling Water
- 1). Blot the pet stain with a damp cloth until the area is wet.
- 2). Pour soda or sparkling water into a container. Submerge a clean cloth in the container and wring out the excess liquid.
- 3). Blot the pet stain area with the cloth. Work from the center of the stain and move towards the edge. Continue blotting until the stain is gone.
- 4). Pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- 1). Pour a 12 oz. bottle of hydrogen peroxide into a container. Add ½ teaspoon dishwashing liquid and 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- 2). Fill a clean spray bottle with the mixture.
- 3). Saturate the pet stain with the peroxide mixture. Allow the mixture to dry completely.
- 4). Vacuum the pet stain to remove any residue. Repeat the process until the stain is gone.