- 1). Open the screen on your Lenovo laptop and ensure that the battery is attached (along with a power cord, if your battery doesn't have a charge).
- 2). Press the power button in the center of your laptop, above the keyboard, to turn it on.
- 3). Wait while the computer boots up and loads the Vista operating system.
- 4). Click on your username and then type in your password (if necessary) to log in to the Vista operating system, which is now running on your Lenovo laptop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us