- 1). Open the screen on your Lenovo laptop and ensure that the battery is attached (along with a power cord, if your battery doesn't have a charge).
- 2). Press the power button in the center of your laptop, above the keyboard, to turn it on.
- 3). Wait while the computer boots up and loads the Vista operating system.
- 4). Click on your username and then type in your password (if necessary) to log in to the Vista operating system, which is now running on your Lenovo laptop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us