- 1). Download and install Audacity.
- 2). Open a song in Audacity by clicking "File," "Import" then "Audio..." Browse through your computer's files in the dialog box that opens. Select the audio file and click "Open."
- 3). Click the downward-pointing arrow at the top-right corner of the track you have imported. Select "Split Stereo Track." Your stereo track splits into two separate tracks.
- 4). Select the bottom track by double-clicking it. The track will become grey to indicate it is selected.
- 5). Click "Effect" on the menu bar. Select "Invert." A dialog box will briefly open showing the progress of the inversion.
- 6). Click the downward-pointing arrow on the bottom track. Select "Mono." Do the same for the top track.
- 7). Press the play button to hear the song without vocals.
- 8). Save the song by clicking "File" and selecting "Export..." Choose a file name and file location. Click "Save."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us