- 1). Download and install Audacity.
- 2). Open a song in Audacity by clicking "File," "Import" then "Audio..." Browse through your computer's files in the dialog box that opens. Select the audio file and click "Open."
- 3). Click the downward-pointing arrow at the top-right corner of the track you have imported. Select "Split Stereo Track." Your stereo track splits into two separate tracks.
- 4). Select the bottom track by double-clicking it. The track will become grey to indicate it is selected.
- 5). Click "Effect" on the menu bar. Select "Invert." A dialog box will briefly open showing the progress of the inversion.
- 6). Click the downward-pointing arrow on the bottom track. Select "Mono." Do the same for the top track.
- 7). Press the play button to hear the song without vocals.
- 8). Save the song by clicking "File" and selecting "Export..." Choose a file name and file location. Click "Save."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Polyester Fabric and Its Various Properties
- Land a Security Job now and see the many benefits that it has for you!
- 5 Careers That Require a College Degree and Pay for Themselves Quickly
- The Best Place to Make Money and Generate Wealth
- Varieties of Mens Low Rise Briefs
- Asian Stocks an Anticipated Temptation
- Internet Advertising - Google Takes the Biggest Chunk in Australia
- Bank Jobs- A Good and Lucrative Career Option in india
- Three Engagement Ring Cuts to Consider
- Health Insurance for Travelers
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us