- 1). Download and install Audacity.
- 2). Open a song in Audacity by clicking "File," "Import" then "Audio..." Browse through your computer's files in the dialog box that opens. Select the audio file and click "Open."
- 3). Click the downward-pointing arrow at the top-right corner of the track you have imported. Select "Split Stereo Track." Your stereo track splits into two separate tracks.
- 4). Select the bottom track by double-clicking it. The track will become grey to indicate it is selected.
- 5). Click "Effect" on the menu bar. Select "Invert." A dialog box will briefly open showing the progress of the inversion.
- 6). Click the downward-pointing arrow on the bottom track. Select "Mono." Do the same for the top track.
- 7). Press the play button to hear the song without vocals.
- 8). Save the song by clicking "File" and selecting "Export..." Choose a file name and file location. Click "Save."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us