Click the "Start" button, then "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "Go."
Click the button to the left of "Expand "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" to expand it. Do the same with the folders named "SOFTWARE," "Microsoft," "Windows" and "CurrentVersion."
Select the "Run" folder within "CurrentVersion." Delete "wcmdmgr," "'wt gamechannel" and "ddcm" by right-clicking them and selecting "Delete."
Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer. Open "My Computer" from the desktop or Start menu, then open "Local Disk (C:)." Double-click the "Programs" folder.
Locate the Wild Tangent folder in the Programs folder. Right-click it and select "Delete."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Download Kicking Set 1 to improve your Kicking Ability in Martial Arts & Competitions
- 3 Simple Ways On How To Use The Law Of Attraction In Your Daily Life
- Weight Loss Tips That Work For Me
- About Food Additives & Preservatives
- Overwhelm:Love It or Leave It!
- Winstrol Water Solution Injections
- Power of Mind - Law of Attraction
- The 3 Keys to Achieving Long Term Sobriety
- A Healthy Path to Weight Loss
- Summer Beet Salad Recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us