Click the "Start" button, then "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "Go."
Click the button to the left of "Expand "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" to expand it. Do the same with the folders named "SOFTWARE," "Microsoft," "Windows" and "CurrentVersion."
Select the "Run" folder within "CurrentVersion." Delete "wcmdmgr," "'wt gamechannel" and "ddcm" by right-clicking them and selecting "Delete."
Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer. Open "My Computer" from the desktop or Start menu, then open "Local Disk (C:)." Double-click the "Programs" folder.
Locate the Wild Tangent folder in the Programs folder. Right-click it and select "Delete."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us