Click the "Start" button, then "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "Go."
Click the button to the left of "Expand "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" to expand it. Do the same with the folders named "SOFTWARE," "Microsoft," "Windows" and "CurrentVersion."
Select the "Run" folder within "CurrentVersion." Delete "wcmdmgr," "'wt gamechannel" and "ddcm" by right-clicking them and selecting "Delete."
Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer. Open "My Computer" from the desktop or Start menu, then open "Local Disk (C:)." Double-click the "Programs" folder.
Locate the Wild Tangent folder in the Programs folder. Right-click it and select "Delete."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us