- 1). Locate a store that sells electronics hardware. If you can’t find one locally, you can use one of many online stores.
- 2). Purchase four main pieces to make your adapter: a 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter, a 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 x 3.55mm stereo jack splitter adapter and two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables.
- 3). Connect the 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter to the male end of the 3.5mm stereo plug splitter adapter.
- 4). Plug each of the two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables into the splitter adapter to finish your dual-male headphone adapter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us