- 1). Locate a store that sells electronics hardware. If you can’t find one locally, you can use one of many online stores.
- 2). Purchase four main pieces to make your adapter: a 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter, a 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 x 3.55mm stereo jack splitter adapter and two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables.
- 3). Connect the 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter to the male end of the 3.5mm stereo plug splitter adapter.
- 4). Plug each of the two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables into the splitter adapter to finish your dual-male headphone adapter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Develop a Plan for Outsourcing
- 4 Reasons - Why People Should Earn Extra Money at Home
- Mastering The Plunger And More - Ideas To Tackle Your Plumbing Emergencies
- What Are the Debt-to-Income Requirements for a Conventional Loan?
- Vegas recognizes new Vertical property type
- Choose Your Swimming Pool Carefully So Maintenance Could Well Breeze
- Debt and Debt Management
- Jobs For Stay at Home Moms - Stay at Home Moms Are Making Huge Incomes Online
- Take Advantage Of Free Government Grants To Get Out Of Debt Fast
- How to Minimize Taxable Income From Casualty Loss Insurance Recoveries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us