- 1). Locate a store that sells electronics hardware. If you can’t find one locally, you can use one of many online stores.
- 2). Purchase four main pieces to make your adapter: a 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter, a 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 x 3.55mm stereo jack splitter adapter and two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables.
- 3). Connect the 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter to the male end of the 3.5mm stereo plug splitter adapter.
- 4). Plug each of the two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables into the splitter adapter to finish your dual-male headphone adapter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us