- 1). Locate a store that sells electronics hardware. If you can’t find one locally, you can use one of many online stores.
- 2). Purchase four main pieces to make your adapter: a 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter, a 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 x 3.55mm stereo jack splitter adapter and two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables.
- 3). Connect the 3.5mm stereo jack to 3.5mm stereo jack adapter to the male end of the 3.5mm stereo plug splitter adapter.
- 4). Plug each of the two 3.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm stereo female extension cables into the splitter adapter to finish your dual-male headphone adapter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us