- 1). Click on the "Start" button from the Windows Vista desktop and then click on the "Control Panel" option.
- 2). Click on the "System and Maintenance" option and then click on the "System" option. Click on the "Advanced System Settings" option.
- 3). Enter your administrator password if you are prompted to and then click on the "Advanced" tab from the dialog box that appears on your screen.
- 4). Click on the "Settings" option below the "Startup and Recovery" heading. Select the "Windows Vista" option from the "Default operating system" list.
- 5). Close out of the dialog box and the click on the "Start" button again. Click on the "Shut down" option and then click on the "Restart" option. Your computer will start up with the Windows Vista operating system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us