- 1). Click on the "Start" button from the Windows Vista desktop and then click on the "Control Panel" option.
- 2). Click on the "System and Maintenance" option and then click on the "System" option. Click on the "Advanced System Settings" option.
- 3). Enter your administrator password if you are prompted to and then click on the "Advanced" tab from the dialog box that appears on your screen.
- 4). Click on the "Settings" option below the "Startup and Recovery" heading. Select the "Windows Vista" option from the "Default operating system" list.
- 5). Close out of the dialog box and the click on the "Start" button again. Click on the "Shut down" option and then click on the "Restart" option. Your computer will start up with the Windows Vista operating system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us