- 1). Click on the "Start" button from the Windows Vista desktop and then click on the "Control Panel" option.
- 2). Click on the "System and Maintenance" option and then click on the "System" option. Click on the "Advanced System Settings" option.
- 3). Enter your administrator password if you are prompted to and then click on the "Advanced" tab from the dialog box that appears on your screen.
- 4). Click on the "Settings" option below the "Startup and Recovery" heading. Select the "Windows Vista" option from the "Default operating system" list.
- 5). Close out of the dialog box and the click on the "Start" button again. Click on the "Shut down" option and then click on the "Restart" option. Your computer will start up with the Windows Vista operating system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Test the Power Supply for an ATX Computer
- Motorola 261 Phone Specs
- How to Make Small Slideshows
- Device Emulation: Over-the-Air Monitoring
- How to Register With RegCure
- Sell Cell Phones and Make Instant Cash
- MacBook Pro Wows the Fans
- Reason Enabling to Avail Computer Repair Services
- Ace Your Exam With APA Format Software
- iPhone Screen Replacement - Step by Step
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us