- 1). Click on the "Start" button from the Windows Vista desktop and then click on the "Control Panel" option.
- 2). Click on the "System and Maintenance" option and then click on the "System" option. Click on the "Advanced System Settings" option.
- 3). Enter your administrator password if you are prompted to and then click on the "Advanced" tab from the dialog box that appears on your screen.
- 4). Click on the "Settings" option below the "Startup and Recovery" heading. Select the "Windows Vista" option from the "Default operating system" list.
- 5). Close out of the dialog box and the click on the "Start" button again. Click on the "Shut down" option and then click on the "Restart" option. Your computer will start up with the Windows Vista operating system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us