- 1). Open a browser window and navigate to your Westell modem. Normally, this IP address is 192.168.1.254. Enter your username and password when prompted and press "Ok."
- 2). Click the "Broadband DSL Line" tab. Click on "Configure Connection" on the right window pane. Select "Bridged Ethernet" from the list of protocols and click the "Save" button. Close the configuration window for the Westell.
- 3). Open the browser window and navigate to the router IP address. For most Linksys routers, the IP address is 192.168.1.1. Enter your username and password to access the console.
- 4). Click the "Setup" tab. In this screen, the configurations are entered to work with the Westell modem.
- 5). Enter "PPPoE" from the protocol selection. Enter your ISP username and password to login to the Internet provider. Select "Keep Alive" from the selection. Click the "Ok" button and close the browser window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us