- 1). Play the game in "Story" mode and access your cell phone at any time to bring up the main menu, which is shown on your cell phone.
- 2). Select the "Multiplayer" option from the cell phone menu and then choose the "Player Match" option.
- 3). Choose the "Ranked Match" option and then click on the "Race" option. The host of the game will select the criteria for the race.
- 4). Start the race and make sure to not get any damage to your vehicle throughout. If you hit an object or another vehicle, the level will rise on your damage meter, which is located on the bottom of the screen.
- 5). Get first place in the race without any damage made to your vehicle. You will receive a bronze ranking and a message will appear on the screen stating that you've joined the Midnight Club.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us