- 1). Power on the television and the connected Verizon FiOS HD DVR.
- 2). Press the "Recorded TV" button on the FiOS remote control. A menu with all the saved content appears on the television screen.
- 3). Push the directional arrow buttons on the remote control until the desired programming is highlighted.
- 4). Push "OK" and the recorded HD programming on the FiOS HD DVR loads and plays on your television screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us