- 1). Power on the television and the connected Verizon FiOS HD DVR.
- 2). Press the "Recorded TV" button on the FiOS remote control. A menu with all the saved content appears on the television screen.
- 3). Push the directional arrow buttons on the remote control until the desired programming is highlighted.
- 4). Push "OK" and the recorded HD programming on the FiOS HD DVR loads and plays on your television screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Mac Printer Troubleshooting
- How to Make Electronic Animated Greeting Cards in Flash
- How to Copy a Data CD to a Hard Drive
- How to Make Money Online with Twitter
- How do I Replace the IBM R50P Laptop Screen?
- Content Based Strategies To Win Over The Panda And The Penguin
- Online Computer Support is Just A Click Away
- How to Make an Unhappy Face on Facebook
- How to Convert an MP3 to a Podcast
- Admission Process In College Management Software
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us