- 1). Clip the pieces of ribbon or cord to the clipboard in the order you want. The pieces should be at least a couple inches longer than your headband. They will be referred to from left to right as "1," "2," "3" and "4."
- 2). Bring 1 over 2 and 4 under 3.
- 3). Cross 4 over 1. Start the process over by crossing 2 over 4 and 3 under 1.
Repeat these steps until you reach the end of the ribbon.
- 4). Glue both ends of the woven ribbon braid securely.
- 5). Glue the woven braid to the top of the headband, tucking the ends over to the back of the headband and gluing them down securely.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us