- 1). Clip the pieces of ribbon or cord to the clipboard in the order you want. The pieces should be at least a couple inches longer than your headband. They will be referred to from left to right as "1," "2," "3" and "4."
- 2). Bring 1 over 2 and 4 under 3.
- 3). Cross 4 over 1. Start the process over by crossing 2 over 4 and 3 under 1.
Repeat these steps until you reach the end of the ribbon.
- 4). Glue both ends of the woven ribbon braid securely.
- 5). Glue the woven braid to the top of the headband, tucking the ends over to the back of the headband and gluing them down securely.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us