- 1). Combine 1 quart white vinegar and 1 quart warm water in a bucket.
Sponges safely clean porcelain without scratching.Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images
Wet a sponge with the diluted vinegar solution, then sprinkle it with baking soda. The baking soda adds a mild abrasive component to the vinegar, which breaks down and removes soap scum, grease and dirt.
- 3). Scrub the portions of your porcelain tub without the non-slip surface with the baking soda and vinegar combination.
A natural-bristle brush removes dirt buildup.Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images
Dip a scrub brush in the vinegar solution and apply baking soda to it. Use the scrub brush to wash the textured non-slip portion of the bathtub. The bristles on the brush allow you to get into tiny grooves and crevices to remove stain buildup.
- 5). Rinse the bathtub with water to wash away baking soda residue and removed grime.
- 6). Treat any remaining stubborn stains with a cloth dampened with hydrogen peroxide. Wipe the stain with the peroxide and allow it to sit on the surface for a minute or two to bleach out the stain.
- 7). Wipe off the porcelain with a damp cloth to remove the peroxide.
- 8). Dry the bathtub with clean cloths so that any remaining moisture doesn't encourage the growth of mildew.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us