- 1). Combine 1 quart white vinegar and 1 quart warm water in a bucket.
Sponges safely clean porcelain without scratching.Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images
Wet a sponge with the diluted vinegar solution, then sprinkle it with baking soda. The baking soda adds a mild abrasive component to the vinegar, which breaks down and removes soap scum, grease and dirt.
- 3). Scrub the portions of your porcelain tub without the non-slip surface with the baking soda and vinegar combination.
A natural-bristle brush removes dirt buildup.Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images
Dip a scrub brush in the vinegar solution and apply baking soda to it. Use the scrub brush to wash the textured non-slip portion of the bathtub. The bristles on the brush allow you to get into tiny grooves and crevices to remove stain buildup.
- 5). Rinse the bathtub with water to wash away baking soda residue and removed grime.
- 6). Treat any remaining stubborn stains with a cloth dampened with hydrogen peroxide. Wipe the stain with the peroxide and allow it to sit on the surface for a minute or two to bleach out the stain.
- 7). Wipe off the porcelain with a damp cloth to remove the peroxide.
- 8). Dry the bathtub with clean cloths so that any remaining moisture doesn't encourage the growth of mildew.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us